~TgS~ Tournaments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All info for ~TgS~ Tournys will be here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira

Go down 
+8
dam.white
Xenon
N0CU
Atrimos
lucky
Droid
Marreira
Praetor
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Praetor

~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Firstly, I want to apologize for not to post all of the screenshots, but I was so concentrated in not to get obliterated Laughing However I could get 2 demos from which I took the below screenshots. But you can ask Marreira if you feel courious. Also Droid and n0cu were spectating all the time, sadly Driod did not take the SS (nor was his responsibility) so if Marreira or n0cu feel the need to post them here it's ok, go on.

I cropped the SS since the image hosting didn't let me upload such huge images (imageshack), also if anyone wants the demos just ask and I'll upload them (please suggest some good file hosting server)

The match was made in MA server 3033

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

------------------

We did 4 matches

1st match Global Score [Praetor: 1 Marreira: 1]- Marreira's pick: ac_desert DM - Result: Draw (Same number of frags. No SS)
2nd match Global Score [Praetor: 1 Marreira: 2]- Praetor's pick: ac_desert DM - Result: (Marreira won(see the first ss)
3rd match Global Score [Praetor: 2 Marreira: 2]- I can't remeber who choosed what but it was ac_douze OSOK - Result: I won (see the second ss)
4th match Final Global Score [Praetor: 3 Marreira:2] - I can't remember exactly who choosed what but it was ac_gothic OSOK - Result: I won. (No SS)

Yes...It was a hell of a game....

Excellent game Marreira.

Edit---
Whole images I tried to be in the same viepont as in my first ss. Now they show the FPS I got. Never ever call me a liar again n0cu.

AND THE DEMOS OF THOSE SS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Praetor on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:47 pm

N0CU wrote:
Praetor
Subject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira Today at 6:04 am
Hahah sorry if I dont have a super PC like you probably have.....and yes I'm a very experienced player (and I demostrated it by winning to the 'almighty' Marreira )....are you used to play with 13 years old boys n0cu???

TOUCHE!!!!

'Praetor", You do not need to say more anything. His cowardice speaks for you and his words hand over you.
And.... I usually play with honest players, which is not his case Wink

Cowardice you say, Where is the challenge? What if I played with that FPS? Is there any rule that says you need more than XXX FPS to beat someone? I did and I did it fairly. I'm honest I told you I was gonna play with that FPS...I did not lie you. I play fair wheter you believe it or not. I dont care.

It's a shame you use those kind of falacies.

I'm ready to give Marr the victory if he wishes...not a problem for me...after all the results are there. And I won
Back to top Go down
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:04 am

N0cu, Remember, you were one of the best players and your clan are not used to getting beat. As Praetor said there is no rule as to how higher FPS you need to beat someone. You go into the rulebook and show me exactly where it says you have to have higher then 200 FPS to be able to beat someone.....
Back to top Go down
dam.white

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:27 am

mhm its really hard to believe... i m a very good player in osok and i know that fps can makes the difference in that mode.. i played mareira on my laptop with 60 fps and i can tell u thats its nearly impossible to win with 25 fps but if u did it honestly GG.

i never saw nocu and mareira reacting like that so i think they have good reasons.

See u next tourney
Back to top Go down
EnTy

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:09 am

GG marreira fps 1000 preator 25 kkkkk no coments
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:35 am

Win vs Marreira with 25 fps Is not possible!
Back to top Go down
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:04 am

Fuck me, until you get the proof he hacks you can not accuse him of hacking. I mean fps just means how many frames you see. NOT the accuracy you get. It is not like you can't shoot him. Until you have proof he hacks please to not say he hacks :\
Back to top Go down
lucky

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:15 am

no wonder marr is so good he has 1K FRAMES PER SECOND man i wish my computer had that much D:
Back to top Go down
Marreira

Marreira

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:19 am

Nobody has accused him ... just know that any player with 25 fps, it is unfeasible to play.
And the most aggravating of all, he has not posted the original ss.
What is the vision he has at the moment of the game, taken from SS demo, are unconvincing.
The strange thing is that the game: praetor vs station, the only ss, which he edited was the game osok.
Too much coincidence
Back to top Go down
http://www.actitans.co.nr/
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:19 am

Marreira wrote:
But its okay we'll meet sometimes ...
Of course we'll do.

Marreira wrote:

and you, Praetor, try playing with me, 25 fps next time .... in a league organized by people with scruples.

Believe it, when I'm in this laptop I can play with that number of FPS, but you must know there are certain aareas and certain maps when theres is a considerable down in the FPS...
However when i play on my desktop PC sometime i get around 160 FPS...

Marreira wrote:

Ahhh, not sure, post the original ss
I did see my original post Wink, they were taken from the same demos n0cu posted, so I really don't know what you mean with 'original'
Back to top Go down
Marreira

Marreira

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:34 am

Praetor, the real problem is not losing, that's a game.
The problem is when you tell me who played with 25 fps, and I know with this value the game is slow and locked.
If you're better than me, great ... congratulations this is normal there is always someone better than another.
But you can be an excellent player, but one thing's for sure: You do not do miracles.
And to me it comes, it comes to hitting the mouth.
Let each one, get his impressions of everything that happened here
Back to top Go down
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:36 am

Marreira wrote:
Nobody has accused him ... just know that any player with 25 fps, it is unfeasible to play.
Again: There are certain parts of the map when your fPS drops dwon and some parts when yout FPS increase.....
Marreira wrote:

And the most aggravating of all, he has not posted the original ss.
I did, see the first post, also when i took the ss and cropped it I modified the ss so I couldn't reverse the changes thats why I tried to get the same ss from almost the same point of view I was in my first ss.

Marreira wrote:

What is the vision he has at the moment of the game, taken from SS demo, are unconvincing.
Then what view is convincing for you? I can retake an ss from whatever part in the demo....

Marreira wrote:

The strange thing is that the game: praetor vs station, the only ss, which he edited was the game osok.
Too much coincidence
Of course I editted it : I cropped it showing only the result and I'm not the only one that did this. I never tought that by simply cropping an image someone could be called like that or being suceptible to critics of such magnitude because I tought we all had word and honor...Also taking station as an example is a bad idea given the reasons station left O3....

Last edited by Praetor on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:46 am

Marreira wrote:
Praetor, the real problem is not losing, that's a game.
True that Wink

Marreira wrote:

The problem is when you tell me who played with 25 fps, and I know with this value the game is slow and locked.
Those '25' FPS dont were sustained during the whole game match.

Marreira wrote:

If you're better than me, great ... congratulations this is normal there is always someone better than another.
Where did I say that?

Marreira wrote:

But you can be an excellent player, but one thing's for sure: You do not do miracles.
Smile of course I don't do miracles, and certainly, if I won you, it wasn't a miracle...

Marreira wrote:

And to me it comes, it comes to hitting the mouth.

Laughing I did not get that....you want to punch me in the mouth now???

Marreira wrote:

Let each one, get his impressions of everything that happened here

This forums are free for everyone, don't expect any retaliations as a result of your comments, just do it with the enough reasoning...
Back to top Go down
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:47 am

MeLoNe wrote:
it is! see the demos ! ^^
Back to top Go down
Marreira

Marreira

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:54 am

Praetor wrote:
MeLoNe wrote:

you are more hidden than I thought praetor, does anyone know that if I type in my pc / maxfps 50 or 500 while I'm watching the demo, when I take the ss, this is what will appear, so I tell you making this the ss ... players we all know that when the final game to take ss, will trim what he really is seeing ... if wallhack and aimbot .... thing that does not appear in a ss taken from the demo ... if I want I can take a ss of that game with 25 fps, so I ask again, if the obligation is the winner post the ss, why do not you take a ss when the game ends?
Back to top Go down
Droid

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:30 am

Praetor forgot to take the screen shots at the end of the game. It happens, people make mistakes, but you had all the screen shots so why didn't you upload them? About the 25 fps, I play with 60 so I know that it is possible to beat Marreira who has 1000. I don't see how it is that big a deal. Marreira have you ever even played with an fps of less than 60? If you have skill you can beat a lot of people regardless of the fps. Personally, I feel that there is more coming out of this than there has to be. Marreira you lost. The match is over. Praetor does NOT cheat.
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:33 am

Dude. I just tried to play with 25 and I also made a video to profe, what it means to play with 25 fps.

I don't want accuse you praetor. When I say, that it is impossible, without having any profes, then it is my opinion. And I asked a few players about this. All of them said that it is not possible.

the difference is, that your screen is lagging a hell with 25-40 or 50 fps. Maybe you can win vs a normal skilled player, praetor. But I think it's not possiblewin vs marreira with that. because a marreira with 1 k fps kills you in 80% of all cases with maybe max. 10-12 bullets.

Means with that slow and laggy screen, you have really to kill him with max. 6-7 bullets in 100% of all cases.

And I just think, that it is impossible to do that. Because you also have to except that marreira is moving while he's shoting. means you have to know where he walks.

However. I don't want to accuse you, praetor. its just really curios. That's why I will make some inquiries.
Back to top Go down
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 am

Marreira wrote:
Praetor wrote:
MeLoNe wrote:

you are more hidden than I thought praetor, does anyone know that if I type in my pc / maxfps 50 or 500 while I'm watching the demo, when I take the ss, this is what will appear, so I tell you making this the ss ... players we all know that when the final game to take ss, will trim what he really is seeing ... if wallhack and aimbot .... thing that does not appear in a ss taken from the demo ... if I want I can take a ss of that game with 25 fps, so I ask again, if the obligation is the winner post the ss, why do not you take a ss when the game ends?

First, I never ever saw you to react that way Marreira, and I'm very ashamed and shocked because of that. Marreira: I had a very great respect of you, since in my opinion you are probably the best player I've ever seen in AC and you seemed to be a polite person, a good man. But now I'm very disappointed of you because now you call me aimboter and/or wallhacker.
I was very concentrating in to give you a good challenge and not to get blatlantly defeated by you, that I completely forgot to take the SS, and I assume full responsibility for that, I'm a noob when it comes to type commands and things like that (/screenshot 1) and now I realize there is a checkbox that allows me to take the SS automatically when the match finishes, it seems too late now, it was my bad and I'm agree with this. But I will never ever trick a picture (nor have the abilities to do such a thing) to benefit me in someway and if I do it, I do it with all the good will. As I've said I'm pretty disappointed.

Will you denie me that prior to our match you came to our chatbox (tgs chatbox) and said that "you were watching me how my gameplay was " and that you said that I "had almost your level" and that you "were going to have the game of your life by playing with me"???

I'm a man with word and honor and I sustain my word, if not, then why I refused to join w00p when their leader himself asked me that? Because I gave my word to TgS. And I honour my word, always.

If all of this was because I won you fairly, then I give you my place in tournament, you can take it whenever you want freely. No one will interfer.
Back to top Go down
Marreira

Marreira

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:57 am

Droid wrote:
Praetor forgot to take the screen shots at the end of the game. It happens, people make mistakes, but you had all the screen shots so why didn't you upload them? About the 25 fps, I play with 60 so I know that it is possible to beat Marreira who has 1000. I don't see how it is that big a deal. Marreira have you ever even played with an fps of less than 60? If you have skill you can beat a lot of people regardless of the fps. Personally, I feel that there is more coming out of this than there has to be. Marreira you lost. The match is over. Praetor does NOT cheat.

Droid Yes I have all the ss of game, but the rule says that the winner has to post ... or you guys are once again going against them, but he made a mistake in the game against lucky too, in the game against the station he edited ss osok douze.
After all it would be a way for him to prove his honesty with the ss, from the end of the game.
It is a succession of events that is difficult to believe ... If for you, playing with 25 fps no problem. Congratulations you guys are the best I've ever known.
Yes I lost ... I lost to the darkness that lives surrounding the assault cube
Back to top Go down
Droid

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:59 am

Here is the rule "A screen shot must be posted as proof of the win or loss". Loss too which means you could have also posted. Darkness? So you are accusing us of cheating?
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 am

Can someone send me the demos again please?

my PC won't open them. there come's a error sign
Back to top Go down
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:09 am

MeLoNe wrote:
Dude. I just tried to play with 25 and I also made a video to profe, what it means to play with 25 fps.

I don't want accuse you praetor. When I say, that it is impossible, without having any profes, then it is my opinion. And I asked a few players about this. All of them said that it is not possible.

the difference is, that your screen is lagging a hell with 25-40 or 50 fps. Maybe you can win vs a normal skilled player, praetor. But I think it's not possiblewin vs marreira with that. because a marreira with 1 k fps kills you in 80% of all cases with maybe max. 10-12 bullets.

Means with that slow and laggy screen, you have really to kill him with max. 6-7 bullets in 100% of all cases.

And I just think, that it is impossible to do that. Because you also have to except that marreira is moving while he's shoting. means you have to know where he walks.

However. I don't want to accuse you, praetor. its just really curios. That's why I will make some inquiries.
Do whatever you please MeLoNe you are free to do it. lol So you think I intetionally forced myself to play with 25 FPS against Marreira? LMAO!. Of course I used the option to get the max FPS as posible, but at the end, the hardware of the machine is who have the final word also those 25 fps were not sustained during the whole match, And there were times I got more than the double in some places of the map ac_desert, ac_gothic, and ac_douze it's well know that the ac has limitations in rendering.

This are the specs of the lappy I used for the match(Have a laught if you want):

Intel Atom N450 @1.67 double core
win xp 32 bits 1GB RAM
Gfx chipset: Intel GMA 3150

I've said all what I needed to say. Peroid.
Back to top Go down
Marreira

Marreira

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:18 am

I accept entirely lost, as lost to melone.
To the clan, woop, in the final game of the championship tyd, and always said gg, congratulations ... Now I never lost a buck for doing whatever name, upon the backs of others who come here tell me, playing with 25 fps, and kills faster than the flash. Incredible in a game with four games he has no one other than ss edited demo ... story that most children could only come from a kid who loves to make up stories and think all fools.
GG Praetor is the end.
Back to top Go down
Marreira

Marreira

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

all demos.
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:51 am

Prae, what was your fps during the match? 25 - x?

And ty marreira Wink
Back to top Go down
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:02 am

MeLoNe wrote:
Prae, what was your fps during the match? 25 - x?

And ty marreira Wink

I really don't know the way to show you all what my FPS exactly was....It ranged between 60-80 in ac_gothic for example (now that Marreira uploaded it I saw it...) so my FPS was not sustained ....My lappy is a shit I know (and I happy with it since I dont use it exclusively to play games 24/7, I use it just to have some fun).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next