All info for ~TgS~ Tournys will be here
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Praetor



Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Firstly, I want to apologize for not to post all of the screenshots, but I was so concentrated in not to get obliterated Laughing However I could get 2 demos from which I took the below screenshots. But you can ask Marreira if you feel courious. Also Droid and n0cu were spectating all the time, sadly Driod did not take the SS (nor was his responsibility) so if Marreira or n0cu feel the need to post them here it's ok, go on.

I cropped the SS since the image hosting didn't let me upload such huge images (imageshack), also if anyone wants the demos just ask and I'll upload them (please suggest some good file hosting server)

The match was made in MA server 3033

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


We did 4 matches

1st match Global Score [Praetor: 1 Marreira: 1]- Marreira's pick: ac_desert DM - Result: Draw (Same number of frags. No SS)
2nd match Global Score [Praetor: 1 Marreira: 2]- Praetor's pick: ac_desert DM - Result: (Marreira won(see the first ss)
3rd match Global Score [Praetor: 2 Marreira: 2]- I can't remeber who choosed what but it was ac_douze OSOK - Result: I won (see the second ss)
4th match Final Global Score [Praetor: 3 Marreira:2] - I can't remember exactly who choosed what but it was ac_gothic OSOK - Result: I won. (No SS)

Yes...It was a hell of a game....

Excellent game Marreira.


Edit---
Whole images I tried to be in the same viepont as in my first ss. Now they show the FPS I got. Never ever call me a liar again n0cu.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


AND THE DEMOS OF THOSE SS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by Praetor on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marreira

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-10-19
Age : 35
Location : Campo Grande - MS/Brazil

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Do not want to be seen as a crybaby or a bad loser, but I believe that the droid is completely wrong when he said he would have to play the third and fourth game.
First game: tie at all. is to say that was one point for each one.
Second game I won by two frags.
The rules are clear in saying that the third game takes place after each player wins a game and the tie occurs. In this case, the player Praetor not won a game to take the third game, it's not better than 3, but better than 2.
I recognize the merit in having won the matches osok, but did not because.
The rule is clear only to play the third game if each player wins one way.
So I make it clear my dissatisfaction with the organizers of the championship, not only in my opinion as other players had twisted the rules to help another player.
just look in the accounts:
First game: 1 point for every, same number of frags, deaths and points draw 1 point for Praetor and Marreira
Second game: 2 points Marreira, and 0 points Praetor
final Score: 3-1
Needless to say nothing of the Droid forced a 3 game;
For a championship goes well, there must be fairness to the organizer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actitans.co.nr/
Praetor



Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 pm

I think you are confused, and you are confused because of my fault. Let me explain you:

I Expressed the results in POINTS just like in soccer, and that's because I'm wrong, because when you tie you dont win a game...the first game was a tie so it is like if we has not played it...

Lets see:

We played the first game: It was a draw, nobody won so, in terms of games won, we were 0-0 since no one won...

We played the second game: you won. So we were 1-0 in terms of games won. Since the rules says the best out of three.

We played the third: I won. So we were 1-1. Since the rules says the best out of three.

We played the fourth: I won. So the final score was 2-1. And I won 2 out of 3. (even when we played 4 games, because we tied in the first game and it's like if we has not played it...)

It is hard to me explain it because of my english but I hope you are no longer confused.

Also when I say I won 3-2 (we dont played 5 games...) its because just like in soccer when there is a draw each team wons a point but not a game...substract 1 to the score in points and you get the result in term of games won, that is 2-1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Droid



Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Well I never even thought about this senario with 1 of the first 2 games being a tie. I tried to make a quick rule that would be fair and both Marreira and Praetor agreed to the rule. If you thought it was wrong you should have said something during the match. Maybe I made a mistake, but it's our first tourney and a learning experience for me. I am sorry. If you want to rematch, then go ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marreira

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-10-19
Age : 35
Location : Campo Grande - MS/Brazil

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Praetor wrote:
I think you are confused, and you are confused because of my fault. Let me explain you:

I Expressed the results in POINTS just like in soccer, and that's because I'm wrong, because when you tie you dont win a game...the first game was a tie so it is like if we has not played it...

Lets see:

We played the first game: It was a draw, nobody won so, in terms of games won, we were 0-0 since no one won...

We played the second game: you won. So we were 1-0 in terms of games won. Since the rules says the best out of three.

We played the third: I won. So we were 1-1. Since the rules says the best out of three.

We played the fourth: I won. So the final score was 2-1. And I won 2 out of 3. (even when we played 4 games, because we tied in the first game and it's like if we has not played it...)

It is hard to me explain it because of my english but I hope you are no longer confused.

Also when I say I won 3-2 (we dont played 5 games...) its because just like in soccer when there is a draw each team wons a point but not a game...substract 1 to the score in points and you get the result in term of games won, that is 2-1.


I'm sorry but I disagree with you, in a tie game is predictable, it can happen ... how can you say that the game did not happen?
If it is tied at 0 x 0.
In second came the victory of one player,
If no one won the first, how can you say that the game did not exist, but it existed, and there was a tie.
The decision was for the second game where a player has won.
How can that be the third game, if the two before, there was a draw and a win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actitans.co.nr/
lucky



Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:02 pm

well i was kinda agreeing with marreira (sorry about this marr its our first time hosting a tournament so there will be some flaws that are fixedin the next tournament) but if they both agreed to the rule then praetor is still the winner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucky



Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:03 pm

actually imho i count a tie as as a no contest match but as we said these problems will be fixed for the next tournament
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Droid



Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:06 pm

I am making a poll so everyone can vote....it is under the Help part of the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marreira

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-10-19
Age : 35
Location : Campo Grande - MS/Brazil

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Droid wrote:
Well I never even thought about this senario with 1 of the first 2 games being a tie. I tried to make a quick rule that would be fair and both Marreira and Praetor agreed to the rule. If you thought it was wrong you should have said something during the match. Maybe I made a mistake, but it's our first tourney and a learning experience for me. I am sorry. If you want to rematch, then go ahead.

Droid I'm sorry, but I just obeyed what you said, after you is not the organizer? I was believing that this was in accordance with the rules, but to my surprise it was not there.
Now the logic.
If the first game ended in stalemate, this happens in football, basketball ... the tie is predictable.
If the second game was a winner, why not to play the third being that the Praetor has not won??
I do not want to know more, but to my way of view there was a serious error of logic
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actitans.co.nr/
lucky



Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:13 pm

ok for one marr: thank you for thinking that droid was the only leader of this tournament D: really hurt and two: a tie in my eyes is a no contest then you won a match then he won two 2-1 praetor. im not picking favorites im just going with instincts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Droid



Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Please view the poll I made and discuss this issue there. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marreira

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-10-19
Age : 35
Location : Campo Grande - MS/Brazil

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:18 pm

lucky wrote:
ok for one marr: thank you for thinking that droid was the only leader of this tournament D: really hurt and two: a tie in my eyes is a no contest then you won a match then he won two 2-1 praetor. im not picking favorites im just going with instincts



For this reason he could not have decided this alone
Well I do not care anymore, I'm hot-headed ... and the contest is when the game does not exist, in which case he existed and there was a tie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actitans.co.nr/
Atrimos



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:47 pm

looooollllllllllllll Razz

its hard to say but there is a problem with the rules, normally in AC when u are playing clan fight, if the first game is tie the second game decide the winner... the rules are very important guys.

Marreira dont have to play the third game in my opinion but he plays the third and theres the problem geek

Its a shame cause these guys played 4 excellent games sorry for marreira and praetor.

And Praetor please dont cut the SS thats look bad and people like to see the entire image, not take it personally but many people are suspicious of those things.

ggs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Droid



Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Praetor wrote:
I cropped the SS since the image hosting didn't let me upload such huge images (imageshack), also if anyone wants the demos just ask and I'll upload them (please suggest some good file hosting server)

He says his reasoning right here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Praetor



Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Atrimos wrote:
looooollllllllllllll Razz

its hard to say but there is a problem with the rules, normally in AC when u are playing clan fight, if the first game is tie the second game decide the winner... the rules are very important guys.

Marreira dont have to play the third game in my opinion but he plays the third and theres the problem geek

Its a shame cause these guys played 4 excellent games sorry for marreira and praetor.

And Praetor please dont cut the SS thats look bad and people like to see the entire image, not take it personally but many people are suspicious of those things.

ggs

Those images were taken from the demos and i've stated the reason why I cropped them I will reupload them just for YOUR pleasure since I can read between lines....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Droid



Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Marreira do you have the first game screen shot?


Last edited by Droid on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marreira

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-10-19
Age : 35
Location : Campo Grande - MS/Brazil

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Droid wrote:
Marreira do you the first screen shot?


Yes i have all ss and demos
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actitans.co.nr/
Droid



Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Can you please post the first game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
N0CU



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:28 pm

I was there, only seeing to believe… Happened what I was suspecting… No surprise!!! He did not annex demos and original SS. Again! Did anybody see an original SS annexed by him in any play??! Interesting.... I already saw this movie in ESL, many times.... I would like seeing the fps of 25 in yours original SS, Praetor!!! Joker! I say and affirm: is impossible to play with this fps and still more to defeat the Marreira in osok and dm with the speed and precision what I saw. Well, as I am not ignorant, I invite any player Assault Cube, so type: "/maxfps 25" and try to play against another opponent, so it seemed a little strange to talk the Praetor, who won the Marreira using a laptop with a 25 fps. Do not think we are all idiots for believing it! You give yourself up in his lies. I was very curious to see his original SS! Why I am not surprised with SS of demos!?!?

Without commenting again of his ridiculous fps, do you play like a very experienced player, at last who is you really? Show up, his mask fell after these plays without the shotgun! Who are u, really?!

I have the demos, the valid demos, because after I saw the rules of the tournament I am not going to annex the demos of osok. Marreira was induced to mistake by the organizer, who invented a non-existent rule. Marreira trusted him, that this created rule exists. Therefore what I do not announce of any championship. U has to learn a little with Drakas and TyD clan!

The demos of the victory of Marreira:

First play:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Second play:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Praetor saying for us that he played in a laptop with 25 of fps (sic). A lie of how many?!?!?!?!?!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


FINALLY, I CHALLENGE YOU, PRAETOR: PLAY AGAIN WITH MARREIRA, WIN AND ANNEX HERE, FOR THE FIRST TIME, THE ORIGINAL OF THE STRUGGLE! COME ON, “SMART” BOY!





Here, Atrimos, Praetor saying of his fps. U believe in that?!?! ;D I know your answer:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Last edited by N0CU on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atrimos



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:56 pm

25 what? cyclops

serious nocu, calm down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucky



Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:01 pm

hmm the scores are tied to D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Praetor



Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Hahah sorry if I dont have a super PC like you probably have.....and yes I'm a very experienced player (and I demostrated it by winning to the 'almighty' Marreira Very Happy)....are you used to play with 13 years old boys n0cu???

You have the valid demos you say? me too (At least the two I could get)!!!


Last edited by Praetor on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Droid



Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Let me explain why Praetor won:

Game 1: was a tie (both frags and score) and according to the tourney rule "If there is a tie the winner shall be decided by the score" In this case the score was tied at 149 so this match doesn't have an influence on the remaining games. So it is still 0-0.

Game 2: Marreira won by 2 frags so he won this game. As of now it is 1-0 Marriera.

Game 3: Praetor won by 7 so he won this game. Now it is tied 1-1.

Game 4: Since it is tied there is another game to decide the winner, because it is a best of 3. Praetor won this game so Praetor wins the match 2-1.

The reason a fourth game was played was because you can't win a best out of 3 with one win. This is fair.

I apologize that this all happened. I over looked that rule. I take full responsibility for this. You both played great games and I am a witness and n0cu is too to these games. Congrats to Praetor, he moves on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marreira

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-10-19
Age : 35
Location : Campo Grande - MS/Brazil

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:17 pm

Praetor is the winner !!!!!
A round of applause to you guys ...
But its okay we'll meet sometimes ...
and you, Praetor, try playing with me, 25 fps next time .... in a league organized by people with scruples.


Ahhh, not sure, post the original ss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.actitans.co.nr/
N0CU



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Praetor
posts: 19
Join date: 2010-10-19
Subject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira Today at 6:04 am
Hahah sorry if I dont have a super PC like you probably have.....and yes I'm a very experienced player (and I demostrated it by winning to the 'almighty' Marreira )....are you used to play with 13 years old boys n0cu???


_______________________________________


TOUCHE!!!!


'Praetor", You do not need to say more anything. His cowardice speaks for you and his words hand over you.
And.... I usually play with honest players, which is not his case Wink




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   

Back to top Go down
 
~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~TgS~ Tournaments :: Results-
Jump to: