~TgS~ Tournaments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All info for ~TgS~ Tournys will be here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira

Go down 
+8
dam.white
Xenon
N0CU
Atrimos
lucky
Droid
Marreira
Praetor
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Praetor

~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Firstly, I want to apologize for not to post all of the screenshots, but I was so concentrated in not to get obliterated Laughing However I could get 2 demos from which I took the below screenshots. But you can ask Marreira if you feel courious. Also Droid and n0cu were spectating all the time, sadly Driod did not take the SS (nor was his responsibility) so if Marreira or n0cu feel the need to post them here it's ok, go on.

I cropped the SS since the image hosting didn't let me upload such huge images (imageshack), also if anyone wants the demos just ask and I'll upload them (please suggest some good file hosting server)

The match was made in MA server 3033

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

------------------

We did 4 matches

1st match Global Score [Praetor: 1 Marreira: 1]- Marreira's pick: ac_desert DM - Result: Draw (Same number of frags. No SS)
2nd match Global Score [Praetor: 1 Marreira: 2]- Praetor's pick: ac_desert DM - Result: (Marreira won(see the first ss)
3rd match Global Score [Praetor: 2 Marreira: 2]- I can't remeber who choosed what but it was ac_douze OSOK - Result: I won (see the second ss)
4th match Final Global Score [Praetor: 3 Marreira:2] - I can't remember exactly who choosed what but it was ac_gothic OSOK - Result: I won. (No SS)

Yes...It was a hell of a game....

Excellent game Marreira.

Edit---
Whole images I tried to be in the same viepont as in my first ss. Now they show the FPS I got. Never ever call me a liar again n0cu.

AND THE DEMOS OF THOSE SS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Praetor on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:09 am

It's also nearly impossible to beat marreira with 40, 50, 60, or 80 fps.

Maybe if it would stay constantly 80, but idk....

winning with these fps vs marreira means you must hit nearly every bullet!!

Also osok is a very strange thing...fps makes much difference in osok...you need to click much faster than marreira. and also that's nearly impossible.

Also if you won't belive it. for us it is.

What would you think if a player wins vs you with 10 fps...
Back to top Go down
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:18 am

Everytime you speak MeLoNe you distill veiled insinuations....From what I've saw Marreira is overrated. Laughing you think Marreira is God MeLoNe.....

MeLoNe seriously: Stop sucking Marreira's dick. That is lame (to put it mildly). Don't be a whore. Wink

I've spoken. Right now I'm very occupied in much more important things than arguing with useless people. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:01 pm

Praetor wrote:
Everytime you speak MeLoNe you distill veiled insinuations....From what I've saw Marreira is overrated. Laughing you think Marreira is God MeLoNe.....

MeLoNe seriously: Stop sucking Marreira's dick. That is lame (to put it mildly). Don't be a whore. Wink

I've spoken. Right now I'm very occupied in much more important things than arguing with useless people. Have a good day.

Do you have to insult me, child??

Did I insult you??

Think before you're writing, please.

I don't "suck his cock" (you make me laugh). I just know that Marreira is maybe the best player in AC, and I know that it's impossible to win with this fps. also i heard much things about you and played sometimes vs you. That's my opinion. I am very suspicious.

So. I don't play the final until everything is clear.

try to speak polite or shut up. thanks, child Wink
Back to top Go down
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:20 pm

MeLoNe wrote:

Do you have to insult me, child??

Did I insult you??

Yes, you are calling me cheater and for me that's an insult because I'm not.

MeLoNe wrote:

Think before you're writing, please.

I think you wrote that introspectively

MeLoNe wrote:

I don't "suck his cock" (you make me laugh).
Why do people laugh when telling lies?.....

MeLoNe wrote:

I just know that Marreira is maybe the best player in AC, and I know that it's impossible to win with this fps.
Yes he is, but no one is invincible.

MeLoNe wrote:

also i heard much things about you and played sometimes vs you. That's my opinion. I am very suspicious.
You lie, I haven't played a 1v1 in my life with you. We do have played in the pubs but that's all. Don't lie.
I'm also very suspicious about you...Are you kneel gagging right now?

MeLoNe wrote:

So. I don't play the final until everything is clear.

MeLoNe wrote:

try to speak polite or shut up. thanks, child Wink
I can speak dity or polite. It depends on the level of respect you give to me. The way you talk with me the way I talk back to you.

Also, THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE FRAME RATE OR FRAMES PER SECOND, YOU MISERABLE IGNORANT WHIMPS:

This shit of FPS is an endless debate.... in one side there are the miserable whimps whith no idea of physics(THE MAJORITY) and in the other corner the physics (the minority). So you may think what you please, Idc, I don't cheat.

Television NTSC signal is sent at 30fps because of the environmetal conditions (mainly the light and interleaving) when you see your idiotizing programs in your TV. IMAX films are showed at 48fps(to increase the depth and photorealism)Have you ever tought why movies are played in abcense of light(dark...)?? Human vision is a constant fenomena, the human eyes dont have such thing like refresh rate or vsync, We don't see in frames per second, also the human eye can do motion blur (in miliseconds) so 30 fps is the maximum the human eye can perceive and is enough. The human eye cant perceive more than than that... So don't try to fool me nor lecturing me about this....Oh yeah MeLoNe and Marreira are the only ones that can see an electron running...of course they are omnipotent gods...
Also FPS are INDEPENDENT of RoF. and RoF is dependant of internet upload speed and lag.
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:08 pm

soo funny xD

okay okay:

We didn't play a 2v2 (panda and me vs you and google), no ^^.

We didn't play a 2v2 inter with IAF|Homer vs you and Xenon, no ^^

We didn't play a 3v3 2 days ago (me, panda, crown, sister vs you, elite, lucky, night), no ^^

Just think of what you are writing man Wink

I didn't insult you, no Wink. As is said. I won't accuse you here. accusing is if I say "you are a cheater".

I just say, that you are suspicious for me

And I say, that it is impossible to win a pro gamer with 25 fps ( IMO )

Once more that you didn't understand what I mean. If you mean that you have to insult me, if I discuss this here and give my opinion here, it's senseless to talk with you.

Don't have to say more.

I already said everything what I wanted to say.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:11 pm

MeLoNe wrote:
soo funny xD

okay okay:

We didn't play a 3v3 2 days ago (me, panda, crown, sister vs you, elite, lucky, night), no ^^

Even so, I haven't played a 1v1 with you.

MeLoNe wrote:

Again those instrospections of yours?

MeLoNe wrote:

I didn't insult you, no Wink. As is said. I won't accuse you here. accusing is if I say "you are a cheater".

yeah.....

MeLoNe wrote:

Random FACT: Halo 3 is locked at 30 FPS maximum (According to what Bungie[The creators of the game] says).

MeLoNe wrote:

Once more that you didn't understand what I mean.
Dude....keep those instrospections for yourself....
MeLoNe wrote:

if I discuss this here and give my opinion here,
Your welcome to do it.
MeLoNe wrote:

Don't have to say more.
Exactly.
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Praetor wrote:
MeLoNe wrote:
soo funny xD

okay okay:

Even so, I haven't played a 1v1 with you.

MeLoNe wrote:

Again those instrospections of yours?

MeLoNe wrote:

yeah.....

MeLoNe wrote:

Random FACT: Halo 3 is locked at 30 FPS maximum (According to what Bungie[The creators of the game] says).

MeLoNe wrote:

Once more that you didn't understand what I mean.
Dude....keep those instrospections for yourself....
MeLoNe wrote:

if I discuss this here and give my opinion here,
Your welcome to do it.
MeLoNe wrote:

Don't have to say more.
Exactly.

Well even in a 2v2 we got some parts of 1v1...

Also I don't mind other games like Halo...however. Everything is said
Back to top Go down
Gibstick

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Who cares. stfu all. It's no big deal; you can walk away and say "GG".

Edit: Didn't read properly, sorry.
The rules call for 3 matches. So after three matches, it was an overall tie. A fourth, tiebreaker match was played, and Praetor won. Nothing is wrong with this.
Back to top Go down
lucky

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:52 pm

seriusly this is not how i wanted this tournament to end up with people screaming at each other praetor one and there is no need to say he hacks no one is a cheater for their Fps cuz marrs is 1000 so give it a rest there will be more tournaments jeez........
Back to top Go down
dam.white

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:41 am

i think that read all this topic is a waste of time so imagine to write it ....

Dudes, gogogo get the ennemy flag or defend the flag but lets move on :DDD

Back to top Go down
EnTy

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Marreira GG nao liga nao velho se tem potençial gringo e foda mesmo vamos la OnLy3 e By3 os clans melhores do mundo nois representa o brasil nois comanda liga nao a vida continua aqueles que enganam um dia chegara sua vez fica na paz o clan By3 gosta muito do seu clan samos gente boas valeu amigo GG marreira pretor fps 25 marreira 1000 GG marreira pretor 25? lol
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:09 am

Praetor photoshopped his FPS. shame.
Back to top Go down
Praetor

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:31 am

EnTy wrote:
melhores do mundo nois representa o brasil nois comanda liga
Yes you are the "best of the world"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How can you support them Marreira? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EnTy wrote:

samos gente boas

Yes you are "good people" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PS: "shuashuashua"
Back to top Go down
lucky

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:39 pm

ok this is pointless now Praetor and Marr are both gone so this is now closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira   ~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~TgS~Praetor -vs- O3|Marreira
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3