~TgS~ Tournaments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All info for ~TgS~ Tournys will be here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy

Go down 
+4
c00kie
Marreira
StatioN
MeLoNe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MeLoNe

MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Empty
PostSubject: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:04 am

Hi all. Me and EnTy already played our match

1. I chosed desert DM, where I had not a really good aim, but I won. Close though. Well played EnTy

Screenshot:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2. He chosed desert TOSOK, which we both played well I think Wink. When there were 2 mins remaining, he left, and 1 min later, he came back. His stats were away.

Well i was leading about 15-20 frags, so i made a screen of when he left, a screen of when the round ended and a Demo as profe. Hope this is enough ^^:

Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

Demo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:06 am

Well guys. i need your help. now EnTy said that we played on a unfair server. Now he want a rematch.

I have the profe, that he agreed for mys server.

[16:05:34] =By3=EnTy[M]: When we play for the championship already?
[16:05:45] iiMPERGATOR--: Whenever you want
[16:06:35] =By3=EnTy[M]: We can now go play for the championship so agro?
[16:06:45] iiMPERGATOR--: okay
[16:06:48] iiMPERGATOR--: Server?
[16:06:58] =By3=EnTy[M]: connect private.ma-clan.org 3011 match
[16:06:59] iiMPERGATOR--: TyD?
[16:07:02] =By3=EnTy[M]: not
[16:07:04 | Bearbeitet 16:07:11] iiMPERGATOR--: MA lag =/
[16:07:56] =By3=EnTy[M]: MyS?
[16:08:26] iiMPERGATOR--: ok
[16:08:46] =By3=EnTy[M]: 21111 ...22222....
[16:09:04] iiMPERGATOR--: 21111
[16:09:09] =By3=EnTy[M]: ok
Back to top Go down
StatioN

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:07 am

GG?
Back to top Go down
Marreira

Marreira

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 am

Much fair......... Sad Malone 60 ping
Enty 280 ping
easyyyyyyyyyyy

If I get to play with you Malone, you cannot have that piece of cake ... Or throw in a server with the same ping or administrators will choose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.actitans.co.nr/
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:15 am

Marreira wrote:
Much fair......... Sad Malone 60 ping
Enty 280 ping
easyyyyyyyyyyy

If I get to play with you Malone, you cannot have that piece of cake ... Or throw in a server with the same ping or administrators will choose.

LOL marreira. Read what he said!!

I didn't said "lets go for mys server"

he asked for MyS!!! It was HIS proposal, not mine !!!!

[16:07:56] =By3=EnTy[M]: MyS?

!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Marreira

Marreira

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:16 am

Okkk Friend... GG for you
Nice victory
But in my opnion whem one player have 60 ping and other have 280 is not a fair game
but congratulation.
The error was his, he accepted. But that's what I've been talking about ... assault if the cube is a game for everyone. The right thing to happen if an agreement to play in a server where the pings are similar
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:19 am

Marreira wrote:
Okkk Friend... GG for you
Nice victory
But in my opnion whem one player have 60 ping and other have 280 is not a fair game
but congratulation.

Marreira you are right. it is maybe not fair, but why is this my problem?? i didn't ask for MyS server.

Look: he wanted MA server. In M|A server, his ping is under 100, and mine is 250+.

So i asked for TyD. Then he asked For mys, so i agreed. why you say im unfair, if he want to play on mys server?
Back to top Go down
c00kie

c00kie

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 am

i can propost 1 server for brazilians!?

connect us.mysick.tk 21111 match

150 ping for both
Back to top Go down
http://mysick.tk/index.php?site=profile&id=204
EnTy

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 am

Melone congratulations at the injustice of servers .... But that's ok .. If you took it well .. Ok hope Marreira of ferre entirely the championship ... or full Bye Bye .... Good luck .. You know fou unfair @!
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:26 am

EnTy wrote:
Melone congratulations at the injustice of servers .... But that's ok .. If you took it well .. Ok hope Marreira of ferre entirely the championship ... or full Bye Bye .... Good luck .. You know fou unfair @!

bye enty. i know im not unfair. if you, and marreira think im unfair, it's your problem. I know what ppl do when they can't lose (i also can't lose sometimes). you just can't get that you lost. thats all. You asked for the mys server, and during the game you didn't said anything about lag. if you would have told me at the start, that you lag, we could have changed. but you said nothing. we just played 2 nice rounds. and after you got that you lost, you start with things like that. I know that im not unfair. and bye Wink
Back to top Go down
Marreira

Marreira

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 am

Malone Sure, it's not your fault. But that's what I say, Do you want to play in a Brazilian server against me? In that I have 50 ping ... And you with 280 ping? It's the same if he played in a server that is located in your country.
Back to top Go down
EnTy

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 am

Ok good luck then
Back to top Go down
EnTy

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 am

Good just fought and lost Marreira saw @
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 am

Marreira wrote:
Malone Sure, it's not your fault. But that's what I say, Do you want to play in a Brazilian server against me? In that I have 50 ping ... And you with 280 ping? It's the same if he played in a server that is located in your country.

Yes marreira. i know what you mean. I just want to say: If would have said that he lag in mys server from start, we can change. but he never said something about the server lags. so how do i know? also you can see in both demos, he didn't lagged once.

He just can't lose. i asked for TyD. maybe the pings are better there. but asked for mys. what i should do?

I would have played in all servers. just not in MA servers. these are good servers, but there i have a horrible ping, so is "unfair" there, too
Back to top Go down
Marreira

Marreira

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:38 am

Malone All right, I said what I think is right.
I'm just fovor games. No matter if win or lose, if they are fair.
GG and GL.
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:43 am

Marreira wrote:
Malone All right, I said what I think is right.
I'm just fovor games. No matter if win or lose, if they are fair.
GG and GL.

it was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaair. he wanted that server so it is fair. he saw his ping the hole match, and didn't said anything. so it is his problem, but not unfair !!
Back to top Go down
Plenas

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:44 am

Injust
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:46 am

Aff. Lets wait what 1 of the admin says about this.
Back to top Go down
Droid

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:46 am

From the evidence I have seen this match was fair. Thanks MeLoNe. EnTy your the one who picked the server so you can't say it was unfair. MeLoNe moves on to the next round GL to you.
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:48 am

Droid wrote:
From the evidence I have seen this match was fair. Thanks MeLoNe. EnTy your the one who picked the server so you can't say it was unfair. MeLoNe moves on to the next round GL to you.

Thanks Droid. Nice to hear, that at least 1 guy understand me Smile
Back to top Go down
Plenas

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:48 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
Marreira

Marreira

Yes, I have said is not your problem. He is inexperienced so accepted. The do not want to belittle their victory, instead you're a great player and I think that even with equal pings, you win. But I want to warn all participants who seek a server both have the same ping.
BB
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:50 am

Marreira wrote:
Yes, I have said is not your problem. He is inexperienced so accepted. The do not want to belittle their victory, instead you're a great player and I think that even with equal pings, you win. But I want to warn all participants who seek a server both have the same ping.
BB

I'll try to keep similar ping's, as i tryed with EnTy with the TyD server. Maybe Droid or lucky got a idea about this problem. anyways, Thanks marreira, that you also understand me. I Don't want to win unfair, and I'm sure i didn't
Back to top Go down
lucky

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:23 am

ok melonne won and its over so this topic is closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy   MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MeLoNe=MyS= vs EnTy
Page 1 of 1