~TgS~ Tournaments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All info for ~TgS~ Tournys will be here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucky, omg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MeLoNe

Lucky, omg Empty
PostSubject: Lucky, omg   Lucky, omg Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:12 am

lucky, after you said this:

"same with droid the tournament is over now since this whole drama happend and u guys are acting like total noobs (if someone is better than marreira then they hack) just stupid"

I have to say: Do you really have brain?!

He got blacklisted some days ago. he hacked in 104 and won with 25 fps vs marreira. This just can be a hacker. Now, his excuse for leaving AC was that hi skill thing, but im also pretty sure, that he was in just ashamed cause of this BL thing. After TgS said they're a clean clan and got a hacker in their clan, im pretty sick of you guys.

Hope you guys know what you're doing: protact a cheater.
Back to top Go down
lucky

Lucky, omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky, omg   Lucky, omg Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:45 pm

really melone what do u want from me the tourney is over and you won and Praetor told us some months ago that he was going to be leaving around this time so dont say a thing untill u know both sides of the story its not like ur clan is pretty nice either -_-
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

Lucky, omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky, omg   Lucky, omg Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:44 am

lucky, why are you defending praetor, if there are profes that he hacked??!?!?

I am pretty sure, if you would play against a clan with a blacklisted hacker, would you be nice and say: hello, you hacked. Really nice. im Glad to play vs hackers!

Would you say this? I think not. You're defending a hacker, that sux
Back to top Go down
Droid

Lucky, omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky, omg   Lucky, omg Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:18 pm

MeLoNe i wouldn't be the one to be discussing hiding hackers. I have heard stuff about MyS hiding hackers. Why do you think TBR doesn't play you guys? Plus you guys always play against hackers that are blacklisted (By3 clan). I won't discuss this topic any further. TgS is now and will always be a hacker free clan. You can think what you want but one person's opinion doesn't mean that much to me. Stop making threads on this forum this tourney is over. Period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucky, omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky, omg   Lucky, omg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucky, omg
Page 1 of 1