~TgS~ Tournaments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All info for ~TgS~ Tournys will be here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talk With Your Opponent

Go down 
+4
MeLoNe
upperechelon
lucky
c00kie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
c00kie

c00kie

Talk With Your Opponent Empty
PostSubject: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Upper
u dont have skype , msn etc...

Is Impossible talk with you.
See ur new Pm

Last edited by c00kie on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysick.tk/index.php?site=profile&id=204
lucky

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:52 pm

cookie if u want to contact people just send them a pm
Back to top Go down
upperechelon

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Sorry about that I was busy and about the tourney Im not sure if I will be able to participate with my hectic schedual I'm usually on at night 9-00pm cause that's basicly the time I get to use to everything else I might be on in the after noon but only for a couple of minutes I thought that i could work around my schedual but I can't so it's not ironclad that I'm able to participate if we do it a match a day I think I could work but all 3 matches one day I don't think so
Back to top Go down
lucky

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:36 pm

wow upper u cant be on 4 like 45 mins?
Back to top Go down
upperechelon

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Idk my parents always tell me to do things all the time that's why a match in the afternoon ain't gonna be stable cause I remember I was being tested and I had to stop in the middle of it and postpone it for another day and it happened more than once also I was being tested by jfrifz the first match and my parents told me to do something... It pisses me off and it's not that I don't wanna play but my parents nag the hell out of me... And usually when I'm on the computer... I'm using my iPod right now also so they won't irritate me and tell me to do something
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:36 pm

so why are you registering for this tournament, if you dont have the time to play it?
Back to top Go down
upperechelon

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:44 pm

I think I told this cookie earlier on a PM I thought I could work around my schedual if it's like a match a day it would be possible but it's gonna take time... If not.. Then he can move on to the next round he would of beaten me anyways
Back to top Go down
lucky

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:51 pm

well if u cant make it work with cookie we will have to pass him on srry about that upper D:
Back to top Go down
upperechelon

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:57 pm

And I'm so sorry about that also
And other reasons i wanted to join the tourney... It was supposed to be the first tourney I ever participated and I wanted to experience my first one also I wanted to have fun and hopefully win
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Haha. since marreira registered, we already know the winner ^^
Back to top Go down
upperechelon

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Yea lol.. Sorry if I did something wrong or made you guys mad in anyway
Back to top Go down
lucky

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:11 pm

hey you never know atrimos is in this tournament too XD
Back to top Go down
Plenas

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:37 pm

lol All
Back to top Go down
lucky

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:50 pm

u did nothing wrong upper but try if u can to have ur match Smile
Back to top Go down
Ciclon

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:28 am

pfff Atrimos is easy(xD jk) yeah Marreira vs Melone in final for sure
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:50 am

Ciclon wrote:
pfff Atrimos is easy(xD jk) yeah Marreira vs Melone in final for sure

Thanks cic. but i don't think so.

I don't know every player in the tourney.

but there are much skilled players (marreira, dam, ciclon, cookie, atri, praetor ect...)
Back to top Go down
lucky

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:24 am

dont forget lucky Very Happy nah u guys will own me LAWL
Back to top Go down
MeLoNe

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:28 am

lucky wrote:
dont forget lucky Very Happy nah u guys will own me LAWL

Well as I said, I don't know everyone. I know you a bit coz of chatting, but I never played you, so I cant judge about you :p about the others I can :p
Back to top Go down
c00kie

c00kie

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:56 am

Soo... I Passed or we play? ( i Prefer play >< )
Back to top Go down
Ciclon

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:25 pm

i never saw Manny playing :/ he dont come here, he dont see his pm's , today i passed all day searching him
Back to top Go down
lucky

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:49 pm

its ok guys we knw that u have tried contacting them and if u guys dont have ur matches by the ed of sunday u automatically move on Very Happy so you got nothing to worry about XD
Back to top Go down
upperechelon

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Hopefully we can catch each other on wednesday so we can have a match cookie I'll be looking for you if I have time but I already know imma lose lol
Back to top Go down
c00kie

c00kie

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:12 am

Wednesday ? good....

15:00 PM (Time USA) , You can?

Thx Upper for try play =)
Back to top Go down
Ciclon

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:12 am

MANNY??? lets play , do you have msn or skype for contact you?
Back to top Go down
lucky

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:52 am

ive told manny about it and he is more active on this forum ciclone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk With Your Opponent   Talk With Your Opponent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk With Your Opponent
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~TgS~ Tournaments :: Help-
Jump to: